Earn CECH credits by watching this recent webinar, hosted with American Society of Podiatric Surgeons and presenter Bob Baravarian, DPM, FACFAS.
WEBINAR: The Science and Clinical Experience with Strong and Bio-Integrative Implant Fixation
Speaker: Bob Baravarian, DPM, FACFAS
Hear Dr. Baravarian present on:
- Science behind the strong and bio-integrative OSSIOfiber Technology
- First-in-human clinical study results
- Potential of OSSIOfiber Technology as an alternative to metal hardware for multitude of applications across orthopedics
- Surgical techniques for commercially available products (OSSIOfiber Hammertoe Fixation System and OSSIOfiber Trimmable Fixation Nails)
- Case reviews utilizing the OSSIOfiber Trimmable Fixation Nails for a Lisfranc, 1st MPJ fusion, Tailors Bunionectomy and Calcaneal Osteotomy
Log in to the ASPS website to access the webinar and earn CECH credit!
Please note to receive CECH credit, active ASPS membership or additional access may be required.
Hammertoe Fixation System,
Trimmable Fixation Nail System
Bob Baravarian, DPM, is a member of the UCLA Medical Group, Chief of Podiatric Foot and Ankle Surgery at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center and Orthopedic Hospital, and Assistant Clinical Professor at the UCLA School of Medicine. Dr. Baravarian received the foot and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle certifications as a Fellow of ACFAS. He also serves as Editor Emeritus of Foot and Ankle Specialist.